Catersales was established over 20 years ago, being a division of Bills Machinery which was established 63 years ago by founder Bill. Bill started in business as a licenced Electrical Engineer and gradually change the business direction and concentrated on dealing and refurbishing machinery and then into catering equipment. Catersales has now established itself as one of the most reliable family business in new and used catering equipment in Australia.
- Winner – 2008 Visionary Award, City of Wanneroo
- Winner – Businessman of the Year, City of Wanneroo
- Graduate – Growth Program 6, Curtain University Business School
- Inaugural Chairman of Kingsway Bendigo Bank
- Founder of Bill’s Share Trading Group
- Founding member and ex Vice President of the Wanneroo Business Association
- Life member and ex Vice President of Rustrom Club 49
44 years’ experience in the used catering & machinery industry , Peter is a licenced Electrical Mechanic. Married with three children, he enjoys spending time with his two grandchildren.
Sales / Marketing Manager
Joining Bill’s over 10 years ago, Frank has a long career in sales and marketing. He is married with two boys, and is the voice behind Catersales monthly newsletter.
Sales / Stock Coordinator
Over 30 years of sales experience with new and used catering equipment. David is your man when it comes to after sales service, Married with one child, he loves unpacking brand new catering equipment.